~ Did you set intentions at the start of the new year, but already fell off the wagon?
~ Or are you confused about what to focus on, because you feel called to create many different things in your life? Things like deepening or attracting love, expanding your prosperity, influence and impact in your career, improving your health and more?
~ Are you clueless how to get what you want and how to get started because there's not enough time, money, energy or support?
I'm here to help with this! You cannot do this by yourself! We can't fulfill our destiny and vision alone like the lone ranger any longer, and we need tools and practices, mentorship, and community to flourish!
It's time to join an amazing group of incredible women up to a similar vision!
When you join my seven week group coaching program, you will breathe a big sigh of relief.
- You will gain tremendous clarity so you can focus and set an intention. I will help you connect with the 8 areas of feminine self-actualization so you can discover what is most in season to manifest and create in 2018.
- You will commit to your destiny pathway and discover the exact path you need to follow and the support you need to make 2018 your year of greatness.
- In these seven weeks, I will teach you what it means to create with Feminine Power, versus the old model of using masculine power.
- You will learn to transform your life by connecting with the parts of you that have been sheltering the emotional centers of your core beliefs and patterns in life that have been very painful up until now. You will learn to have an empowered relationship with your feelings and needs, relate to your experience in ways that create tremendous possibilities in your life, and understand and evolve old myths and stories you held as the truth. No more self-defeating!
- You will cultivate the power to step into your destiny and vision for your life by evolving your relationship with the larger field of Life where you can tap into some pretty awesome magic and co-creation. You will learn to deeply trust your intuition and how to relate to bad things, setbacks, delays and breakdowns in a way that opens up incredible possibilities.
- Your relationship with others will radically change for the better because you will unearth the false beliefs you've had about others. We will work together to transform these stories into a much more empowering and generative way of relating that's aligned with the deeper truth. You will up-level your relationships in a way that allows you to realize the greatest possibilities in your life.
We are so stuck into the loop of our story of ourselves, but when we are in community with people who have a shared interest and they mirror back what we can't see, and we have a trained life coach (me!) helping to dig deep, we can change our lives FAST!
How does this work?
~ The course starts Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 5pm Pacific Time.
~ We'll meet every Thursday for seven weeks, via Zoom (either on the computer or the phone - it's your choice). Don't worry, it's not complicated at all!
~ Each session lasts 90 minutes, where I teach principles and tools, coach and guide you individually, and answer questions.
~ Every week, there will be some kind of interaction with the women in the group - either in breakout groups or our private Facebook group.
~ Each session will be recorded, so you can re-watch or re-listen at your convenience.
~ You will receive practice and reflection questions and different handouts to deepen your experience if you choose to.
Why group coaching?
#1: Save Money
It’s cheaper than my one-on-one coaching, where I currently charge $697 to take you through the same process one-on-one. I know that money is a barrier for many of you, so my group coaching is a great alternative to get started with this work and get very powerful results.
#2: Learn from others
There’s no:thing like a group of supportive women to catalyze your own growth. They are going through similar things as you, and we’ll be in a sort of alchemical incubator together, where it’s very, very safe, very nurturing, and very supportive.
You’ll get to learn from other women’s experience, watch me coach and mentor them, and by doing so, you’ll realize that you are not alone. It’s amazing how much you can learn from listening to someone else being coached.
#3: Bonding and community
If you get a little scared when you hear the words “group coaching”, don’t worry! You might have had bad experiences with groups before. You might be afraid that you’ll have to bare your soul to people you don’t know. You might have trust issues. You might have never been in a deeply bonded, safe “container” with other women. I promise I’ll make our container feel very safe. You will have the opportunity to form deep bonds with other women if you choose to, and they can be friends for life, with a shared purpose of catalyzing each other’s fullest potentials. No more victimized, dysfunctional girl friend relationships!
Corina is a certified Feminine Power Transformational Life Coach, and has midwifed incredible potential for many women she has coached one-on-one.
You can read some of the awesome testimonials on her website www.corinasahlin.com.
Corina is dedicated to change the lives of busy, over-functioning, over-extended women, especially mothers, who struggle to keep all the balls in the air.
She is passionate about helping women create healthy balance in their lives, connect to their own needs and desires, and practice guilt-free, radical self care.
Corina is the head honcho at Marblemount Homestead and is originally from Germany, which makes her an expert in bread, sauerkraut, cheese, knitting and beer. And chocolate. Yes, definitely chocolate.
Her passion: Teaching and inspiring earth-conscious people to live healthy, self-reliant, sustainable lives. Corina teaches homesteading skills, both online and in person, and together with her handsome husband teaches homesteading and wilderness retreats at their place.
As a homeschooling mother of three, founder of Marblemount Homestead, and a workshop and retreat leader, Corina has first-hand experience and a unique understanding of what it means to be pulled in too many directions as a mother, wife, business owner and type-A workaholic (stemming from her German upbringing).
Corina lives a charming life near the wilderness in the Pacific Northwest, where she homesteads on five and a half acres with her husband and three homeschooled children.
Originally from Germany, she came to the US when she was 20 years old, driven by a thirst for adventure and a sense that healing could take place in a wild place.